In order to comply with legal requirements, please read the following.
1. This website has been developed by and for companies within the group controlled by Diomed Developments Limited ("Diomed Group") to comply with EU legislation and the materials on it are directed at consumers, health professionals and businesses who access the website from the EU. Those who access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent that local laws are applicable.
2. The Diomed Group makes no representations that any of the products referred to on this website are appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Where any of these products are available in other locations they may be subject to different regulatory requirements depending on the country of use. Those who access this site from other locations should always consult their local prescribing information before using any of the products referred to on this website.
3. Certain areas of this website may be stated to be for a particular group of users only (e.g. health professionals) and the information contained in those areas should be interpreted accordingly.
4. The Diomed Group has exercised every reasonable care in the preparation of this website. However, to the extent permitted by applicable law:
a. the materials on this website are provided without any warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of any information contained in any such materials;
b. the Diomed Group disclaims all liability for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any information contained in any of the materials on this website. For the avoidance of doubt, such exclusion of liability shall not apply to any loss or damage arising from death or personal injury which is caused by negligence on the part of the Diomed Group.
5. This website contains some general information on a number of health topics. However, it does not contain all relevant information on such topics. Consequently, such information should not be construed as giving medical advice. Users of the website who are seeking medical advice for a complaint which is referred to on this website should always consult an appropriate healthcare professional.
6. The Diomed Group has taken every reasonable care to ensure that the information on the products shown on this website, and the instructions for their use, are accurate and up to date. However, medical information is constantly changing and therefore users of this website who are considering using any of the products shown thereon should always consult an appropriate healthcare professional and also read the product information on the pack itself and comply with the patient information contained in the pack before proceeding with any such use.
7. This website may contain links to other websites on the internet. Such links should not be regarded as a recommendation by the Diomed Group of any such websites and the Diomed Group does not accept any responsibility or liability for any material on any third party website which is not under its control.
8. No links to this website may be included in any other website without our express written authorisation.
13. All information, images and designs, and their selection and arrangement on this website, are the copyright of the Diomed Group unless otherwise indicated. Permission is granted to users of the website to electronically copy, download and print hard copy selections of the material on this website solely for their own non-commercial use, provided that any copies so made retain all relevant legal notices and disclaimers.
Any other use of the material on this website is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of the Diomed Group.
14. The Diomed Group, Dermal and all product names referred to on this website are trademarks owned by Diomed Developments Limited and/or its associated companies unless otherwise indicated.
15. Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained on this website should be construed as conferring any licence or right in relation to any trade mark, patent or copyright of the Diomed Group or any third party.
16. These terms and disclaimers shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. In the event that any provision of these terms and disclaimers is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable then such provision shall be deemed severable and the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Diomed Developments Limited - Registered in England and Wales No. 00745839. Registered office: Haslers, Old Station Road, Loughton, IG10 4PL, UK. Do not use this address for routine enquiries or correspondence, which should be sent to Tatmore Place, Gosmore, Hitchin, Herts, SG4 7QR, UK. Email: email@example.com